This fully revised edition of a best-selling Junior Certificate English book is suitable for Second and Third Year Higher Level students, but can also be used by Ordinary Level students. The book introduces a variety of literary and visual texts and encourages meaningful discussion of important concepts that can be applied to the chosen novel and play.
The book is carefully structured and divided into a number of sections.
- Chapters 1 to 4 cover the technical aspects of composing and language style.
- An expanded Chapter 5 covers media studies.
- Chapters 6, 7 and 8 cover the various forms of narrative writing and short stories.
- Chapter 9 covers poetry and various styles and themes.
- Chapter 10 covers the novel and drama.
Questions within each of these chapters are designed to stimulate a personal response from the student; guidelines and reminders attached to these questions seek to deepen that response.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.