Leaving Certificate German - Ordinary Level Workbook
The aim of this book is to create a link between the vocabulary and concepts that are familiar to students from the Junior Certificate course and those that are required for the Ordinary Level course.
Each section offers clear and practical guidelines to help the student to fully prepare for the Leaving Certificate examination. The approach is one of ‘learning by doing’, as students at Ordinary Level often require repetition and consolidation of key vocabulary and grammar structures, as well as written, reading and oral questions to reinforce learning.
Grundkurs Deutsch includes:
- A concise set of guidelines on the structure of the Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level exam, including information from the State Examinations Commission website.
- A practical grammar section, where the emphasis is on the application of the succinct grammar rules that are provided.
- Ten thematic units, based on topics that are frequently examined at Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level. Each thematic section includes a comprehensive word bank, written exercises, an exam-style listening section, sample oral questions (along with sample answers), guidelines on how to answer a previous examination question (reading or written) based on the theme, and a practice question on the theme.
- Guidelines on how to answer the letter in the Written Production section.
- A section that prepares candidates for the oral examination, with exercises similar to the various question styles used by an oral examiner.
- A comprehensive word bank for the aural section
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.