Leaving Certificate German - Ordinary Level Workbook
The aim of this book is to create a link between the vocabulary and concepts that are familiar to students from the Junior Certificate course and those that are required for the Ordinary Level course.
Each section offers clear and practical guidelines to help the student to fully prepare for the Leaving Certificate examination. The approach is one of ‘learning by doing’, as students at Ordinary Level often require repetition and consolidation of key vocabulary and grammar structures, as well as written, reading and oral questions to reinforce learning.
Grundkurs Deutsch includes:
- A concise set of guidelines on the structure of the Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level exam, including information from the State Examinations Commission website.
- A practical grammar section, where the emphasis is on the application of the succinct grammar rules that are provided.
- Ten thematic units, based on topics that are frequently examined at Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level. Each thematic section includes a comprehensive word bank, written exercises, an exam-style listening section, sample oral questions (along with sample answers), guidelines on how to answer a previous examination question (reading or written) based on the theme, and a practice question on the theme.
- Guidelines on how to answer the letter in the Written Production section.
- A section that prepares candidates for the oral examination, with exercises similar to the various question styles used by an oral examiner.
- A comprehensive word bank for the aural section
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.