The first Irish Infant Screening Procedure for the detection, prevention and remediation of learning difficulties in 4- to 7-year-old pupils. The profile consists of a pupil profile booklet and a teacher's handbook and resource manual.
The contents of the Teacher's Handbook and Resource Manual are as follows:
- Section 1: Early Screening for Learning Difficulties: An Overview
- Section 2: The Development of the Belfield Infant Assessment Profile
- Section 3: The Administration of the Belfield Infant Assessment Profile
- Section 4: Direction for Screening
- Section 5: Completing the Pupil and Class Profiles
- Section 6: Remediating Learning Difficulties and Devising an Individualised Education Programme (I.E.P.)
- Section 7: Experimental Validation of the Belfield Infant Assessment Profile
- Section 8: Materials and Resources for Remedial Intervention
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.