An essential guide for all teachers and parents of students with special educational needs at primary and secondary level, this how-to book is full of valuable insights and practical advice for the successful implementation of inclusive educational strategies that benefit all pupils.
KEY TOPICS IN THE BOOK INCLUDE:
- Ideas for the structure of in-class support
- Getting started and following a strategy
- Applying peer-tutoring strategies
- Practical guidelines for assisting reading comprehension skills
- Tips on encouraging creative writing
- Successful teaching strategies for Mathematics
- Effective instruction for spelling in a whole class situation
- Useful resources and websites
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.