Ever asked yourself...
- Would I get full marks for this?
- How can I improve my answers?
- How do I turn my C grade work into A grade answers?
Shortcuts to Success teach you the exam success tips that have been shown to work. Written by teachers with a proven track record of exam success, they will show you how to achieve your best results.
Shortcuts to Success: The Spanish Oral:
- Covers the oral exam in easy-to-follow topic by topic units.
- Includes the most common questions for each topic with suggested answers
- Each unit has an exercise sheet which allows students to write their own, personally relevant answers to the questions
- Provides examples of an oral exam dialogue at three different levels: Nivel Bajo (for struggling students), Nivel Medio (for competent students) and Nivel Avanzado (for more proficient students)
- Glossaries are included where appropriate, to ensure that students are given all the vocabulary they require to prepare their answers
- Covers topical issues such as unemployment, drugs and alcohol abuse
- a unit with useful phrases, with each phrase followed by a sample sentence from an oral exam
- a concise grammar review
- a sample film and book review o up-to-date roleplays
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to the oral exam covering:
- the breakdown of the marks
- the format of the exam
- an insight into what the examiner is looking for
- student hints and tips
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days).
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.