Macbeth Exam Guide for Leaving Certificate
Ever asked yourself...
- Would I get full marks for this?
- How can I improve my answers?
- How do I turn my C grade work into A grade answers?
Shortcuts to Success teach you the exam success tips that have been shown to work. Written by teachers with a proven track record of exam success, they will show you how to achieve your best results.
Shortcuts to Success: Macbeth - Exam Guide - Leaving Certificate:
- Focuses on the type of questions Higher Level students must answer in the Leaving Cert exam on Macbeth
- Includes a summary of each scene, along with an analysis of each of the main characters and notes on the themes of the play
- Picks out key quotations and how to use them effectively
- Provides sample answers to exam-style questions, and guidelines for studying the play
- Background Notes on the play Macbeth
- The Notion of Shakespearean Tragedy
- The Soliloquy in Shakespeares Tragedies
Macbeth as a Tragedy
- The Plot of the Play
- Summary/Analysis of Scenes
- Character Analysis
- Themes in the Play
- Language and Imagery
- Suitable Quotations and How to Use Them
- Summary of Soliloquies and Asides
- How to Study this Play
- How to Answer Exam-style Questions
- Sample Questions and Answers
- Past Leaving Certificate Questions
- Department of Education Guidelines on Answering Leaving Cert Questions
- Some General Questions on Macbeth
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.