My Wellbeing Journey 3
The My Wellbeing Journey series provides everything you need to meet Junior Cycle SPHE and Wellbeing requirements.
My Wellbeing Journey 3:
- Realistically timed, easy-to-use lessons, all developed using the experiential learning model
- Programme can be used for both the SPHE short course and modular course options
- Written in line with both the Junior Cycle Framework and Wellbeing Guidelines, with each lesson focused on a different Wellbeing Indicator
- Up-to-date content with new lessons on topical issues such as sexting, consent, managing stress, and a completely updated RSE section
- A variety of engaging individual, group and class activities help students develop different elements of the Junior Cycle Key Skills in a meaningful way
Learning Keepsakes provide scaffolding to help students develop their reflection skills and support regular communication with parents/guardians
Meet the Challenges, linked to specific Learning Outcomes and with clear Success Criteria, help prepare for the Classroom-Based Assessment
- Unique assessment section helps students plan for and carry out their CBA
THE MY WELLBEING JOURNEY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- The My Wellbeing Journey Teacher’s Resource Book, which provides invaluable support, including: detailed year plans, important teaching notes for each lesson and advice for teaching SPHE, with suggestions for effective methodologies, games and icebreakers
- A suite of digital resources, including curriculum-focused videos, PowerPoints and carefully chosen weblinks
Free eBook of the textbook with embedded videos and weblinks (see inside front cover for details). Adopting teachers also get access to a free eBook of the Teacher’s Resource Book. Gill Education eBooks can be accessed both online and offline!
MY WELLBEING JOURNEY AUTHOR TEAM
Edel O’Brien and Catherine Deegan have many years’ experience teaching SPHE at Castletroy College, Limerick, where they developed the activities in this book. They are the authors of New Healthy Lifestyles.
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.