Don’t just face exams, ace exams!
Less Stress More Success gives you all you need to get the best results you can in your exams. Your complete course condensed, organised and prioritised, in full-colour, making facts stick and revision easier. Make those study hours really pay!
Keep yourself on track for the exam:
- Expert tips on how to maximise your points in the exam
- Highlights key information for you
- In-context exam questions help you apply what you’ve just learned
- Updated in line with the Chief Examiner’s Report 2013 and containing an outline of the recent Art History Practical exam changes.
- Concise revision of the most popular topics from the Irish and European art sections of both the Higher and Ordinary Level courses
- Topics covered include:
- Pre-Christian Ireland
- Early Christian Ireland
- Georgian Ireland
- Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Irish Artists
- Medieval Europe
- The Renaissance
- Impressionism and Early 20th Century Art Movements
- Full-colour labelled illustrations to help you revise efficiently
- Expert advice on answering Art Appreciation questions
- Full breakdown of the exam helps you maximise your marks
- Past questions, guidance on structuring answers and examples of sample answers fully analysed and linked with recent marking schemes
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.