Window on the World is a high-quality series of History books for 3rd to 6th Class. Written in line with the Revised Curriculum, it contains all the appropriate strands and strand units for each class level.
- History Window on the World allows children to become active agents in their exploration of the past
- Children explore primary sources such as documentary, pictorial, oral and artefactual evidence
- There are four elements of Assessment in History Window on the World:
# Question Time
# Creative Time
# Puzzle Time
# Time Detective
- Each chapter contains a project page with ideas for integrating the topics into other subject areas.
- Webwatch contains website references for further investigation and learning.
- A selection of games and activities helps to stimulate children's interest in the topics.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.