This book is for students studying computers at school and, uniquely, is based on practical exercises which are related to a range of subjects on the school curriculum
It contains over 250 curriculum-based exercises, with the accompanying data on CD-ROM
- Adopts a 'learning by doing' approach, where skills and concepts are broken down and reinforced with exercises
- Takes students from a basic level to the point where they will be confident using a PC, Microsoft Office applications, Internet and Email
- Expert tips and shortcuts are included to help achieve quality results
- Written for Office XP, but the exercises can also be completed using Office 2000 or Office 97
- Suitable for students following ECDL, Microsoft IC3 and similar courses, as well as for those taking ICT as a non-examination subject
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days).
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.