Sounds Good Phonics is an exciting series that has all the material needed to consolidate pupils’ learning of phonics.
Designed to be used alongside any existing phonics programme, it provides structured, step-by-step activities to develop phonics skills and caters for the everyday challenges teachers may face:
- Promotes full pupil participation in a large class throughout a lesson
- Offers forms of assessment that will best provide accurate information regarding the progress of the individual pupil
- Supports a teaching structure that caters for all abilities in a spiral manner
The series uses a number of methodologies that will help teachers to consolidate and further enhance the teaching of phonics in their class:
- Phonics fans in each activity book, used with numerous reinforcing games included in the teacher’s handbooks, ensure that every child must offer an answer to each phonics question
- Blending activities based on groups of sounds are included throughout the activity books
- Phonics for fun sessions are a perfect support for station working and group work
- Regular revision pages consolidate learning
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.