Full colour, easy-to-read workbook to enable students to successfully start the job-seeking process
Includes practical worksheets, weekly log sheets for work and community placements
On completing this workbook, students will have learned how to:
- Recognise the different ways in which job vacancies are advertised
- Apply for a job by letter, phone or emaiil
- Complete an application form
- Create a word processed curriculum vitae
- Prepare and participate in job interviews
Can be used as log book for TYO and LCVP work and social placements
Can be used for full three years of senior cycle and into third level
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.