Geography Window on the World is a series of colourful and exciting Geography books for 3rd to 6th class. In line with the Revised Curriculum, the series contains all of the appropriate Strands and Strand Units for each class level.
- Facilitates children learning and developing their geographical investigation skills in a fun and exciting way
- Focuses on the
natural and human environment allowing pupils to become active agents in exploring their own environment
- Encourages children to foster a positive attitude towards people and their environment, and to develop the sense of local, national and global responsibility
- Brings Geography to life, allowing pupils to works as geographers, both as individual learners and as part of group work
- Offers children the opportunity to explore a variety of maps and photographs in fun and interesting activities
- Helps to expand children's geographical vocabulary as they investigate planet Earth
Geography Window on the World contains four elements of assessment:
# Question Time
# Creative Time
# Puzzle Time
# Map Time
A project page at the end of each chapter, assists with the integration of topics into other subject areas
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.