This Biology Laboratory Manual for Mandatory practicals:
- Provides a clear step-by-step instruction on how to carry out all 22 practicals of the course.
- Space is provided for recording results as a practical is performed.
- Important background information which links in with theoretical aspects of the course is given.
- There are simple line illustrations of all procedures.
- It includes stimulating questions which help the student to understand the reasons for the various instructions.
- A choice of three ecosystems for all the ecology practicals is included.
A comprehensive guide for students on how to write up each practical, including suggested applications to other areas of biological interest is given. The book is suitable for both Higher and Ordinary Level students.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.