Fireworks is a complete English language programme for primary schools.
- Fantastic range of high-interest fiction and non-fiction texts to engage students
- Fully integrated, ground-breaking digital and audio resources for the classroom
- Carefully structured and planned programme delivering all your curriculum needs
- Designed for use alongside any phonics programme
Each Fireworks anthology is supported by a skills books which develops written comprehension and writing skills.
Snakes, Eyeballs and Indians, 6th Class Anthology
- Promotes a love of reading through great high-interest fiction, non-fiction, drama and poetry, illustrated with fabulous artwork
- Includes the best in real childrenâs literature from The Demon Headmaster to The Great Gilly Hopkins and best-selling authors J.R.R. Tolkein, Anne Fine and many more
- Oral comprehension questions are included to help guide group and class discussion of the texts, the author and the world, as well as helping the student reflect on their own response to the text.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.