See Edco's Time for Business for New Junior Cycle Textbook - Click here...
For Junior Certificate Business Studies.
- Comprehensively covers all material for Higher and Ordinary Levels
- Attractive, student-friendly presentation with clear language and modern layout
- Documents are included in the accompanying workbook
- Each chapter contains boxed definitions, key terms and summaries
Exam-Style Questions, as well as questions that help to reinforce understanding of topics, are included in every chapter
- Contains up-to-date material such as the Consumer Protection Act and the proposed Universal Social Contributions (Budget 2010)
- Gradual introduction of accounting rules throughout the book enables a seamless transition to the accounting section
- Provides Worked Examples of Junior Certificate Accounting questions
- Outlines methodologies that can be used in answering many of the accounting exam questions
A free Workbook which accompanies the text includes:
- Section "A" questions
- Budget questions
- Business Document questions
- Banking and Insurance documents
- Cash Flow Statements
- Business Plan Documents
- Company Formation documents
- 'Fill-in' questions and answer sheets
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.