This assessment book is for 3rd Class students and is part of the Maths Matters programme. It provides a very useful record of a pupil's progress in Mathematics.
Recognising that assessment of the Revised Mathematics Curriculum is an integral part of the teaching and learning process, the assessment packs include:
- A beginning of year assessment - based on previous year's work
- Four other assessments - used throughout the year, to monitor pupil's progress
- Mental assessments - reflecting the emphasis the Curriculum places on pupils' ability to perform simple mental calculations
- End of year assessment - provides a comprehensive summary of pupils' mastery of key skills
- A record sheet - assists in identifying and recording the number of skills mastered by pupils
Providing a very useful record of pupil's progress in Mathematics from Third to Sixth class.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.