Author: Yvonne O'Toole, Elizabeth Wade
Publication Date: March 2013
Cursa Gaeilge don Teastas Soisearach Gnathleibheal
A brand new, modern Irish text for Junior Cert Ordinary Level students
- A building-block approach allows students to develop their skills in a logical manner and to gain confidence
- Oral, aural, reading and writing skills are developed in each unit of this vibrant textbook using a simple, no-fuss style
- Reading comprehensions and modern communication methods feature throughout
- A wide variety of exercises reinforce learning, including questions to be answered and composed, fill in the blanks, true or false, spot the difference, and matching exercises
- A clear emphasis is placed on literacy and oral skills
- Comprehensive use is made of dictations and ‘FACSS’ (‘Féach Abair Clúdaigh Scríobh Seiceáil’) exercises to help students to get to grips with spelling
- A revision section is included at the end of each unit
- Integrated Aural work relates directly to the topic being taught
- Contains examples of exam-style ‘Cluastuiscint’ questions
- Students are prepared for the Oral Irish exam, with sample questions and answers for each topic
- A dedicated Oral unit covers the ‘Sraith Pictiúr’ and role play, with vocabulary and sample conversations
- Pair and group work in every unit will help to develop the spoken language
- Iontas 2 features an integrated approach to grammar, as well as a dedicated unit dealing with the main aspects of Irish grammar
- One poem and one prose story are provided for students who go on to study Iontas 3 in 3rd year
- A comprehensive revision booklet contains tests to help monitor students’ progress
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.