A colourful and appealing Junior Certificate second and third-year textbook that is closely aligned with the key skills and principles of the NCCA Junior Cycle framework.
'iChallenge' follows on from the 1st year book, 'iWonder'
- a diverse and exciting selection of much-loved texts and contemporary literature, poems and prose
- material to support students’ literacy as defined in the national strategy
- media sections covering areas such as news, film and audience
- drama excerpts from a range of playwrights, both classic and modern
- clear learning objectives for each unit
- sequenced explorations – ideal for mixed-ability classes – with diverse tasks, exercises and activities
- examples of exam-style questions to assist preparation for the Junior Cert exam
- a range of thinking routines, graphic organisers and templates to help improve students’ written and oral work
- interesting tasks for pair and group work
- useful ‘I Can’ checklists for students’ self-assessment
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.