Exercise Your English! is a fantastic new series of colourful activity books, written by experienced primary teachers, for children from Junior Infants to Sixth Class.
Exercise Your English! integrates Language, Phonics, Grammar, Poetry, Writing, Reading and Comprehension throughout the series in a fun and engaging manner.
- Written in line with the Revised Primary School Curriculum, covering all Strands and Strand Units for English, in a colourful and simple format.
- An excellent use of pictures and photos ensures that all eight books are bright, colourful and appealing to children
- Contents pages are clearly laid out and easy to use
each Class Lesson is carefully planned to ensure continuity and progression within each book and across the entire series
- All 26 letters of the alphabet are included in Book A, rather than being spread over two years
- Provides a comprehensive bank of activities which are varied and engaging
- Offers linkage and opportunities for integration with other curricular areas
- Colourful bands provide a handy reference for the teachers, indicating skills being taught and assisting with Lesson Plans/Yearly Schemes
- Provides a mix of Fiction/Non-Fiction reading books for middle and senior classes, including a variety of traditional and contemporary extracts
revision Chapters, with fun activities, are included in all books from First to Sixth Class
- A Certificate of Competition is provided at the back of Books A, B, 1 and 2
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.