A new, full-colour edition of the highly successful textbook BienDit !
Divided into easy-to-use sections, BienDit ! will prepare both Ordinary and Higher Level students for the Leaving Certificate French oral exam
- Section 1 includes a comprehensive examination section, with tips and advice. The marking scheme explains how marks are awarded for each of the four skill areas in the oral exam:
- Section 1 also includes lists of useful, up-to-date websites that allow for access to additional documentation and listening practice
- Section 2 contains 18 topic-based units, covering the most commonly asked topics in the oral exam. This section
- Provides essential vocabulary and expressions for each topic
- Is packed with questions and answers, allowing students to generate their own conversations
- Features 18 exam-based sample conversations that are also available as podcasts
- Includes listening exercises to help prepare students for the aural exam
- Explains the main grammatical points and contextualises them in relation to exam topics
- Section 3 addresses 12 current issues, providing students with a rich resource of audio material and relevant vocabulary and expressions
- Section 4 the Document Section includes tips, useful vocabulary and documents for students to practise with.
BienDit ! can be used independently by the student or in a classroom setting
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.