Suitable for both Ordinary and Higher Levels, this is the first book in a new series for Junior Certificate German and is a textbook, workbook and listening exercise book in one package.
Viel Spass! is divided into twelve thematic and integrated chapters, dealing with topics that range from talking about yourself and your family, your school and your hobbies to learning about typical foods in German-speaking countries. Each section systematically builds on and expands on the preceding sections.
- It includes a wide variety of reading exercises such as emails, letters, advertisements, picture stories and longer passages. The dialogues and longer passages are recorded on an accompanying CD, which the student may listen to in class or at home.
- Contains a comprehensive grammar and reference section which includes tables of all the important verbs. In addition, throughout the book relevant German grammar is presented in user-friendly blue boxes, called Schwerpunkt Grammatik.
- Includes extensive exercises for listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- German culture is explored throughout the text with boxes, labelled Landeskunde, dealing with particular customs and traditions in German-speaking countries.
- It is accompanied by a detailed Teacherâs Handbook and CD.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.