Master Your Maths is a new series of innovative activity books for primary schools that uniquely combines both mental maths and problem-solving.
Each book is based on 30 weeks of the school year, comprising mental maths and problem-solving exercises for Monday to Thursday, along with a Friday test. The questions are varied and increase in complexity as the year progresses.
The series provides daily questions where children can develop problem-solving skills. It helps teachers create a classroom culture where children are encouraged to develop as independent mathematicians with strong problem-solving skills.
Master Your Maths
- covers all strands and strand units of the maths curriculum.
- develops and reinforces mental calculation, concepts and skills.
- provides daily practice in problem-solving, which is the key to maths understanding and higher scores in maths.
- provides real-life problems where children can see the role of maths in everyday life.
- provides Friday test pages to assess learning.
- provides assessment record sheets where children can track their own progress.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.