Exploring Project Maths - Book 1 covers the Common Introductory Course for all first year students. It reflects the change in approach envisaged in Project Maths. The emphasis throughout is on understanding maths, accurate use of the language of maths and the development of problem-solving skills.
The main features are:
- classroom activities that encourage students to discover results for themselves;
- a plentiful supply of worked examples;
- many ‘real life’ problems that make mathematics more interesting and relevant to students;
- background historical information that will be of interest to both students and teachers;
- a revision exercise and chapter summary at the end of each chapter.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.