are exam-focused books designed to maximise the student’s performance during the
examination to ensure that the highest possible marks are achieved on the day.
They provide the extra help that a student needs. These handbooks act as a companion – a personal tutor – for the duration of the English course, comprehensively preparing students for all aspects of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Inside, students will find:
- A complete step-by-step approach to achieving the best possible result in Leaving Certificate English.
- A clear description of exactly what is expected from students in every question on the exam paper.
- Cogent and helpful analysis of exam trends and past examination questions – the best on the market.
- Hundreds of past Leaving Certificate questions conveniently presented under each exam section and carefully chosen to illustrate what kind of questions to expect.
- Clear, concise analysis, followed by practical examples, of how to read exam questions correctly and create effective answer plans. Answer plans are largely ignored in other revision texts despite being an essential skill in the exam and the starting point for writing relevant, focused and coherent answers for each question.
- Sample Answers illustrating appropriate content and effective structure, expression and paragraphing in a wide variety of styles and for every type of question.
- Each exam answer is followed by commentary on answering techniques, which students can learn from and apply to their own writing.
- Concise tips and advice from students who have completed the exam successfully.
- Examiners’ tips that highlight areas students must get right on the day of the exam.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.