Junior Certificate Higher Level Strands 1-5
Text & Tests 2 - Project Maths, Strands 1-5 has been compiled and written as two-year course in mathematics for students starting second-year in second-level schools. It contains all five strands of the Project Maths Syllabus for Junior Cycle. Written and developed by experienced authors with major contributions from teachers in pilot schools, this book offers the following features:
- An exellent range of carefully-constructed and imaginatively-written questions taking the students up to examination standard.
- An accessible, student-friendly approach ideal for encouraging students and giving them confidence.
- Contextualised questions to show students how maths relates to the real world.
- A Test-Yourself section at the end of each chapter providing comprehensive consolidation and revision.
- A style of question designed to develop problem-solving skills.
- Retains many of the features of the existing Text & Tests series that have proved so satisfactory in class.
- Comprehensive answer section included.
Text & Tests 2 Higher Level and Text & Test 2 Ordinary Level are designed as two-year courses for pupils starting second year.
Due to the length of the higher level course, Text & Tests 2 Higher provides a time-efficient and cost-effective pathway through the course.
Both books contain the new Strand 5 (Functions and Graphs) ensuring that these books will not be redundant in two years time and so may be passed on to upcoming pupils.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.