This bestselling text provides instruction on how to record, edit, interpret and analyse financial data using manual and computerised bookkeeping systems.
- Includes three different company accounts for a total of six monthly periods in the source document booklet.
- The same data is used in both the manual and computerised sections, facilitating comparison of results.
- Illustrates the basic principles and entries of bookkeeping in two sections:
SECTION 1: Manual Bookkeeping
- Explains how to identify source documents and make entries in the appropriate daybooks.
- Details the process and importance of cross-checking.
- Works through the transfer of entries into the various ledgers and explains how to produce a Trial Balance.
- Illustrates the process of bank reconciliation and the production of a VAT 3 form.
SECTION 2: Computerised Bookkeeping
- Relates specifically to the TASBooks package, but can be easily adapted to suit other bookkeeping accounts packages.
- Screen shots throughout provide step-by-step instructions on how to install the TASBooks program, clear down the data and set up new companies, customers, suppliers, nominal accounts and products.
- Explains how to produce reports and compare these to the manual daybooks and ledgers.
- Includes a sample project and exam, complete with solutions and marking schemes.
Students of FETAC level 5 Bookkeeping – Manual & Computerised module.
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.