Don’t just face exams, ace exams!
Less Stress More Success gives you all you need to get the best results you can in your exams. Your complete course condensed, organised and prioritised, in full-colour, making facts stick and revision easier. Make those study hours really pay!
Keep yourself on track for the exam:
- Expert tips on how to maximise your points in the exam
- Highlights key information for you
- In-context exam questions help you apply what you’ve just learned
- Concise revision guide covering the most popular topics studied for the Higher and Ordinary Level exams
- Modern Ireland (two topics to be studied)
- The Pursuit of Sovereignty and the Impact of Partition, 1912-49
- Politics and Society in Northern Ireland, 1949-93
- Government, Economy and Society in the Republic of Ireland, 1949-89 (2018 and 2019 documents study)
- Modern Europe and the Wider World (two topics to be studied)
- Dictatorship and Democracy in Europe, 1920-45
- The United States and the World, 1945-89 (2020 and 2021 documents study)
- Complete exam breakdown with analysis of topics year by year to help you achieve your best results
- Case Studies, Key Personalities, Key Concepts included for each topic
See the Additional Resources panel for additional topics: Movements for Political and Social Reform, 1870-1914, Division and Realignment in Europe, 1945-1992 and European Retreat from Empire and the Aftermath, 1945-1990.
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.