New Syllabus Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level Irish
Gaeilge don Ardteistimeireacht Gnathleibheal.
Certificate Ordinary Level Irish course, with an increased oral emphasis throughout. All of the four key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking are covered.
- Accessible language throughout
- Clear Instructions
- Dynamic design with lots of photos and illustrations
- Wide variety of engaging activities aimed at students of all levels of ability
- Modern and student-centred themes
- Each chapter comprehensively covers a question from the exam
- Oral chapter contains vocabulary, phrases, sample conversations and sample picture stories with sample answers
- Oral-based activities and exercises in all chapters of the book
- Picture stories included as exercises throughout the Sceal chapter to familiarise students with this format
- Sample exam answers throughout to help achieve the highest results
Two free student CDs contain
- Sample conversations from the oral chapter
- Sample answers to the picture stories from the oral chapter
- Material for the 10 sample exam-style listening comprehension tests
- Readings of the 5 poems required for the oral
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.