The Pursuit of Sovereignty and the Impact of Partition, 1912-49 covers the new Leaving Certificate Irish History syllabus at both Higher and Ordinary Levels. It is suited to a mixed-ability class; difficult historical terms are explained in boxes in the margin or in brackets if they appear within an original document.
- The book is laid out in a user-friendly way and is highly illustrated with lots of photographs, diagrams, cartoons and documents.
- All Key Personalities and Key Concepts are highlighted and explained within the text where the context is most appropriate.
- Case Studies are also highlighted and are dealt with in depth, using a wealth of source material.
- A Working with Evidence section guides the student in how to approach the various types of source they will encounter.
- Questions at the end of each chapter are clearly marked for either Ordinary or Higher Level students, taking into account the different requirements for each level.
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.