School Level: Secondary
Class: Leaving Cert
Publisher: Gill Education
Author: Raymond Walsh
Edition: 3rd Edition
FOR BOTH HIGHER AND ORDINARY LEVEL NEW EDITION of this market-leading textbook with a special focus on the 2018/2019 compulsory documents study Government, Economy and Society in the Republic of Ireland, 1949–89 including a FREE Documents Resource Book.
Covers four popular syllabus topics, two of which students must select for study:
- Movements for Political and Social reform, 1870–1914
- The Pursuit of Sovereignty and the Impact of Partition, 1912–49
- Government, economy and Society in the republic of Ireland, 1949–89
- Politics and Society in northern Ireland, 1949–93
New! Summary Charts aid revision and essay-writing
- Exam-focused approach highlights key personalities and key concepts
New! review Questions throughout each chapter and updated end-of-chapter exam questions reflect the latest exams, aid revision and encourage analysis CaSe Studies
New! documents-based Questions after each case-study document for immediate student response and class collaboration
New! review questions and further documents-based questions at the end of each case study
New! Free Modern ireland documents resource book – the perfect companion to the Modern Ireland textbook. Together they help students to achieve their maximum potential through active and effective learning.
- Includes a complete guide to the research Study
This product usually ships within 24 hours.
Delivery - For further information on our delivery options, please click here.
Returns - Details of our 'Returns made easy' process can be found here.