A Complete Maths Programme for Primary Schools
Planet Maths incorporates the best methodology for teaching mathematics and problem solving, with new features such as Real Life Maths sections, integrated digital resources and differentiated material to motivate every child
Planet Maths presents a 21st Century approach to Maths. Informed by findings from published combines the benefits of print and digital learning channels to result in a uniquely effective and addresses the development of fundamental numeracy skills in a manner that is dynamic
- Challenge Yourself problems provide early finishers with extra stimulus
- All questions graded in level of difficulty
- Specific photocopiables in Teachers Resource Book for differentiation
- Problem-Solving and Real Life Maths
- Problem solving activities which require pupils to explore and apply their
- skills in real life contexts e.g. TV guide
- Interim Problem-Solving units require pupils to decide which skill to apply
- Problem-solving strategies are clearly presented and easy to understand
- 3 rd to 6th class books present real life photographic scenes with questions
- Lesson Planning
- Updatable full colour Teachers Resource Book
- Detailed fortnightly plans
- Bridging Framework to Project Maths
- A Planet Maths menu bursting with digital resources for every topic
- Warm up activities for every topic designed exclusively for Planet Maths
- Oral and Mental Maths
- Teachers Resource Book provide Oral and Mental Maths Topics for every topic
- Mental Maths pages for 1 st to 6th class
- Free Number Fans and Target Boards and corresponding activity suggestions
- Glossary of terms and paired activities foster the use of Maths language
- Traffic Light System enables each child to evaluate their learning
- Activity Book revision sections reflect standardised tests
- Textbook Check-Up pages revise topics in a consistent variety of ways
- Four seasonal assessments available in Teacher Resource Book
In Stock - An active product, which we have in stock, ready for immediate despatch
Awaiting Stock - An active product, which we are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. We are likely to have fresh stock of this product again shortly (i.e. usually in 1-5 days), unless the product is 'In Reprint' or 'Not Yet Published' or 'Temporaily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier'.
In Reprint - An active book product, which both we and our supplier / publisher are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Not Yet Published - This is a new title which has yet to be published / printed. Arrival of stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months. When an expected publication date has been provided to us by the publisher, we include it in the 'Description' tab - however this can often be vague and subject to change.
Temporarily Out of Stock (OOS) with supplier - An active, generally non-book (e.g. stationery) product, which both we and our supplier are temporarily out-of-stock (OOS) of. Arrival of fresh stock is completely in the hands of our suppliers, and can be anything from a few days to weeks, or on occasion months.
Pre-Order - Please click here to read some important notes in relation to pre-orders.
Last Remaining Stock - In stock and ready for immediate despatch. However, we have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We still have a small quantity of this product available, but once this is sold we shall not be receiving any further stock in from our supplier.
Discontinued - We have been advised by our supplier that this product has been discontinued / is now 'Out of Print' (OOP). We have sold the last of this product that we had in stock, and shall not be receiving any further stock of this product in from our supplier.
Old Edition - There are multiple editions of this product available. Please note that a product with an Old Edition badge showing is NOT the most recent edition. Some teachers / schools continue to use this old edition, so this product is still being published, hence why we are still selling it. Please check with your child's teacher if you are unsure about which edition you are looking to buy.
Not currently being stocked - This product is not currently being stocked by Schoolbooks.ie. This may be because this product is not very popular at present, or because we have been informed by our supplier that more stock won't be available for some time. Schoolbooks.ie has sold the last of this product / edition that it had in stock. While this product may still be in publication, it is not the intention of Schoolbooks.ie to be receiving any further stock in from our supplier in the short term.